CA Inland Empire Aloft Rancho Cucamonga

Sutter
By Sutter,
in

Price of $49 plus taxes/fees (total $60.94). November 6. We had been hoping for the Hyatt Place at Ontario Mills, where we'd stayed through Hotwire the previous June. Some of the reviews of this hotel, such as on Tripadvisor, made me wary, especially concerning the noise. The hotel, and our room, turned out to be nice, and noise not a factor within the hotel itself. Only noise problem arose from a gardening crew servicing the grounds of an adjacent office building decided to start its work-- complete with branch choppers-- at 6 a.m. on a Sunday morning (not the hotel's fault, but I would hope they'd pass on a friendly request to the office building's managers). The hotel is of a somewhat offbeat, very modern, design. For the most part it worked quite well. The room had plenty of space for us. You do really need a car. There are no restaurants nearby (I didn't see if the hotel lobby bar had any food; breakfast items-- apparently all cold items to be microwaved-- were not cheap). We got to the hotel too late to use the fitness room, and it was too cold to use the pool. Parking and Wi-Fi were free. We would return. 4

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]