Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Columbia Ramada Columbia

LonghornTX
By LonghornTX,
in

I am staying in Columbia, MO for three nights, one guest (me,) but there is no hotel information for Columbia MO on BB. I also tried to identify some hotels by using the car+hotel combo, but it is not available for Columbia. Here is the hotel I would like help with if possible.

Check in Nov 2, depart Nov 5

3 stars

$64/night

Recommended by 95% of customers

5 Amenities:

-Complimentary Breakfast

-Fitness Center

-Pool(s)

-Business Center

-High-speed Internet Access

Would love the Hampton Inn University. Thanks

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified, but the Hampton Inn, Country Inn and Suites and Drury Inn all seems like good fits and among the likely possibilities and would be among my best guesses.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified, but the Hampton Inn, Country Inn and Suites and Drury Inn all seems like good fits and among the likely possibilities and would be among my best guesses.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Ended up booking a 2.5* for $42 plus tax and fees for $54.43 for one person. Breakfast, pool, internet are the three amenities. Not pleased as Travelocity Top Secret has the same deal for $36/night with lower fees. I am going to follow up with hotwire to see if they guarantee lowest rate.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

The HOTWIRE hotel booked was the Ramada Columbia -- 2.5* for $42 plus tax and fees for $54.43 for one person. Breakfast, pool, internet are the three amenities.. You were right, HOTWIRE didnt care that Travelocity Top Secret was cheaper, since I couldnt prove it without buying it from Travelocity. I asked if i bought it from Travelocity and it was much cheaper as I told them, if they would refund my HOTWIRE purchase. the answer was no. In essence, it makes their price guarantee useless. The only way to prove another opaque service is cheaper, you have to buy it from the other service. Then, even if its cheaper they will only match the difference and you have bought the hotel room twice. Oh Well.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]