Priceline Hotel: 3* Dallas (Frisco-Plano North) Hyatt Place

sallym786
By sallym786,
in

Do you know if W hotel or The Joule is featured on Hotwire, or for bidding on Priceline? Im looking for a real 4 start hotel (I say real because some are 3.5 stars that are now considered 4) for October 30th and checkout 31st with the possibility of checking in on the 29th. I prefer to stay close to DAL Love Field or Downtown/Uptown Dallas Area.

Thank you!

Sally

My apologies, its done! With this I just wanted a really nice hotel, and there is a 4* for about 50$ (the Sheraton), but I would either like something nicer and am willing to pay more for it (but definitely not $100 a night in Dallas). I might even consider a 3.5* if its a lot cheaper than the Sheraton. Again it would be for the weekend of 29th checking out 31st.

Thank you!

How about the Warwick Melrose for $69/nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... and pleasse click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Thanks.

gosh that looks great. and i'd like to retract what I was saying before...i shouldnt be so picky. Would you be able to tell me what all you see for 60$ or less that is 4* or nice 3.5* downtown and love field and galleria area?

also do you know if the aloft hotel in plano, tx is the 3* it doesnt have a description in hotwire just has 95% of customers that like it...and I believe it is a 3* and its the only 3* hotwire shows in plano but didnt know if it was alot which would be great to have for 49$

thank you!

gosh that looks great. and i'd like to retract what I was saying before...i shouldnt be so picky. Would you be able to tell me what all you see for 60$ or less that is 4* or nice 3.5* downtown and love field and galleria area?
If you search HOTWIRE for your dates does anything within these two zones and star rating parameters appear within your budget?
also do you know if the aloft hotel in plano, tx is the 3* it doesnt have a description in HOTWIRE just has 95% of customers that like it...and I believe it is a 3* and its the only 3* HOTWIRE shows in plano but didnt know if it was alot which would be great to have for 49$thank you!
The Aloft in this zone has never been reported to the board thru HOTWIRE so i'm not able to take a guess as to the 3* you're seeing given there are no amnities associated with this offering.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you search HOTWIRE for your dates does anything within these two zones and star rating parameters appear within your budget?

The Aloft in this zone has never been reported to the board thru HOTWIRE so i'm not able to take a guess as to the 3* you're seeing given there are no amnities associated with this offering.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Has NYLO hotels been reported in the Plano area?

4* Park Central Park Cities: Bed Choice, No Smoking, Pool, Fitness Resteraunt Internet Business $57 (Could this be the Hotel Palomar?)

3.5* Park Central Park Cities: Fitness Resteraunt Internet Business $46

4* Downtown Uptown Market South: Bed Choice, No Smoking, Pool, Fitness Resteraunt Internet Business, Laudry, Golf $59

3* Downtown Uptown Market South: Fitness Resteraunt Internet Business $41

3.5* DAL love field Market Center: Fitness Resteraunt Pool Business $57

3* DAL love field Market Center: Pool $57

4* Dallas North Galleria Area: Bed Choice, Pool, Resteraunt, Internet, Business $59

3.5* Dallas North Galleria Area: No Smoking, Fitness, Resteraunt, Internet, Business $59

IDs on these would be great! Thank you!

2x

Have you checked the Hotwire Hotel List for matches for any of the above??

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Has NYLO hotels been reported in the Plano area? I see it says NYLO but wasn't sure if this was NYLO Plano or NYLO Frisco

4* Park Central Park Cities: Bed Choice, No Smoking, Pool, Fitness Resteraunt Internet Business $57 (Could this be the Hotel Palomar?) (or Westin Park Central)

3.5* Park Central Park Cities: Fitness Resteraunt Internet Business $46 (double tree or radisson)?

4* Downtown Uptown Market South: Suite, No Smoking, Pool, Fitness, Restaurant, Internet $74 (I have NO IDEA...?)

4* Downtown Uptown Market South: Bed Choice, No Smoking, Pool, Fitness Resteraunt Internet Business, Laudry, Golf $59

3* Downtown Uptown Market South: Fitness Resteraunt Internet Business $41

3* Downtown Uptown Market South: Pool Fitness Resteraunt Internet $44 (Doubletree? sheratron?)

3.5* DAL love field Market Center: Fitness Resteraunt Pool Business $57 (Crowne Plaza)

3* DAL love field Market Center: Pool $57 (embassy suites or raddison)

4* Dallas North Galleria Area: Bed Choice, Pool, Resteraunt, Internet, Business $59 (Westin Galleria, La Meridian Omni, Intercontinental?)

3.5* Dallas North Galleria Area: No Smoking, Fitness, Resteraunt, Internet, Business $59 (sheraton north, crowne plaza north?)

IDs on these would be great! Thank you!

3.5* NYLO

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

3.5* Sheraton Stonebriar

Amenities: Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

Hotwire has 3.5* Smoke Free, Fitness, Internet, Business, I feel that this could be either and I don't really want to stay at the Sheraton since it is a bit further any thoughts on this or my other guesses in my previous post above in this thread?

Frisco-North Plano

3* Aloft Frisco

3* Hyatt Place Plano

I entered a bid of $30 for 3* in Frisco-North Plano hoping to get Aloft Frisco (but wouldn't mind getting Hyatt Place Plano). My bid was rejected but then I was offered "one time opportunity to bid immediately instead of waiting 24 hours" if I was willing to increase my bid by $10 to $40. I didn't think this was reasonable since I saw people were getting Le Meridian for $45 and the Adolphus for $60, both of which are in a more city environment where as Frisco-North Plano are suburban areas. Any how I did not proceed by increasing my bid to $40, and thought I would wait till today to increase my bid to $35. What do you think? If my bid gets rejected again, what steps could I take in terms of choosing another region because I definitely don't want to go down to a 2.5*. Should I choose West Plano? (When searching regions like your Tips posting suggests the one problem is that there is no West Plano listed only Frisco-North Plano, and then when it comes time to bid they break it up into West Plano East Plano, Frisco-North Plano.

Thank you

Sorry I couldn't wait for a reply. I didn't know if I was going to recieve one since it has been a few days and I havent recieved a reply about my previous post. Anyhow, I bid 35$ and received the Hyatt Place Plano! The nightly rate was 80$ plus tax so I am happy received 2 nights with tax for the price of 1 night without tax!

Thank you for your tips on how to bid for PRICELINE! (I used the link on this board to make my bid and purchase!)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]