Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 4* London (Notting Hill - Bayswater) hotel

trek
By trek,
in

The Nayland Hotel Hsd has been seen with this amenity combination and star level in this zone so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I, too, did some research and suspected it was the Nayland Hotel which has gotten some mixed reviews on tripadvisor. I think I'll wait since I have time, and see if something else shows up on Hotwire and/or keep trying Priceline (have been unsuccessful up to $95).

I've been using the links.

Thank you for your help.

I'm a newbie to Hotwire (always used Priceline) and I have read up on the FAQ and other topics.

I understand that Hotwire will put the lowest priced hotel per hotel class rating for your date/s. For instance, for my dates of November 15 to 17, the suspected Nayland Hotel has been showing up for a few days at $106 under the 4* class, Notting Hill - Bayswater. Does Hotwire keep this hotel until they sell the inventory, or do they periodically change what they offer even if they still have the inventory for the assumed Nayland?

Thank you very much.

Greetings,

room inventory changes all of the time, and its up to the individual hotel to add or withdraw inventory or change prices. Hotels use PRICELINE and HOTWIRE to sell rooms that would otherwise go empty, so if the Nayland Hotel is selling enough rooms through traditional channels, it might pull back some inventory or raise prices. If they raise prices, this could open the door to let another property in, assuming there is another one in the wings. It is a fluid situation that is not controlled by HOTWIRE, its up to the participating hotels.

Good Luck

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Unfortunately the 3* above has not yet been reported to the board, and with just this solo Breakfast icon associated with this property i don't think we'll be able to add much insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated to your progress and let us know what you decide to do for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, no new hotels on Hotwire for our dates and preferred areas. As a matter of fact, the $106 hotel in the first post is now $135! We've decided to go with a bed and breakfast in the area. It's a lot cheaper with breakfast and free internet, with excellent reviews on tripadvisor. Thanks for everyone's help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]