Priceline Hotel: 2* Canton Baymont Inn and Suites

nick5
By nick5,
in

I was trying to get into Detroit Airport area because we were flying out to Vegas April 3rd. All my low bids were rejected and I was running out of time. (less than a week) So I decided to stay in the Canton area. My 27.00 bid was reject for a 2* (we stayed a Fairfield in priceline bid there just last month) They counter offered 7.00 increase with no wait or changes so I took it. (typically I would have not and just would have done a rebid, but once again, but time factor) So we now have Baymont Inn, which we also have stayed at with priceline before and like. I do think the airport rejects were because of spring break for most school districts as many of the hotels I called directly were full around the airport or the rates were horrible. So all in all it worked out as while Canton is no where near the airport, my kids live near there and will drive and drop us off instead of us staying near by and taking a shuttle.

Cheryl

------------------------------

Check-In Date: Saturday, April 2, 2005

Check-Out Date: Sunday, April 3, 2005

Hotel Name: Baymont Inn And Suites Detroit Canton

41211 Ford Road

Canton, Michigan 48187

734-981-1808

Summary of Charges

Your Offer Price: $34.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $34.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $11.00

Total Charges: $45.00

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]