Priceline Hotel: 2* Yuma Fairfield Inn

Scorp
By Scorp,
in

This was a same day bid done very quickly on an Internet cafe with a line-up for the computers, so I didn't do as much research as I normally would! Bid $75 for a 3* and then went to $60 for a 2*, which was accepted. Yuma has grown a lot in the last couple of years, and Marriott now has a Summerfield Suites as well. Hilton is building a Hampton Inn also, and I suspect this town is going to get better and better for bidding.... We phoned the hotel and were given a best rate of $99, so $60 through Priceline made us happy. Some properties in town were sold out!

The Fairfield Inn is a very nice property, about 5 years old, with a complimentary breakfast and a very pleasant green decor. Our King-bed room was spacious with a small sofa bed and coffee table, fridge, microwave, easy chair with footrest, and window that opened. We had the window open and some kids at the pool became quite loud, and later some adults did some partying past the pool closing time (10 pm). We were really tired after a long day of driving and finally complained (as did some other guests) and it was finally shut down, so if you want quiet, you might request to be on the other side from the pool. The property is on a fairly quiet street. A Cracker Barrel is right next door, and a Penny's Diner is about a half block away.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]