Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying a 4* hotel in Midtown East

IBDP
By IBDP,
in

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Tennis Nearby, Business Center. View complete amenity list and description

Restaurant(s) Pool(s) Fitness Center Tennis Nearby Business Center Ref No. 5548796681

Upscale

$206 per room

per night

Can someone help me asap. I need to book arriving the 25th, departing the 29th; 4 nights

Thank you in advance

Donna

I assume this is March 25-29?

This hotel is most likley the Millenium UN.

In this area i tend to favor the BEEKMAN TOWERS (reviews) which is available for $180/nite for your dates.

If the Millenium UN (reviews) works out better for your plans, you can save a bit of money purchasing the first two nites thru HOTWIRE (even at the increased rate of $220) and then purchase the last two nites HERE for $165/nite (not available for the first two nites). If you split the stay as such, book the hotwire purchase first just to be 100% certain that it is the Millenium UN.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can help further.

Please use the links in this thread for your purchases if you move forward with any of them, thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]