Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Waterfront-Historic) Sheraton SH

comehereoften
By comehereoften,
in

Hi,

I want to take my kids to Philadelphia for Thursday and Friday night of Easter weekend. Wanted to stay in 4* hotel downtown, preferably city center west. Problem is......kids will kill me if it doesn't have an indoor pool. I could use hotwire also, but I'd have the same problem. Any suggestions beyond "pray for the best"?

Thanks

One problem I've found, although I don't know if it applies to your situation. It's quite possible for a hotel to list a pool as an amenity, even if it's an outdoor pool in freezing weather. I don't think Hotwire distinguishes between indoor and outdoor pools on their amenities lists - in fact that's what they told me by email, and there's no guarantee the pool will be open. Of course with Priceline, choosing a hotel with a pool isn't an option at all.

No guarantees, but HOTWIRE has what can reasonably be assumed to be the Sheraton Society Hill, which according to their website has an indoor heated pool. It's not in the City Center West zone, but at $75 it's about half the hotel's web rate and may offer a good compromise between your prefered zone and the amenty you're looking for.

If you book please use the link in this post or feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]