Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Las Cruces Best Western Mission Inn

pirate
By pirate,
in

I stayed there in FEB for $46. This pace is NOT a 2.5*. I almst quit using Priceline after staying here. Its not really bad but its more of a 1* hotel with fresh paint and a restaurant that seems to be enough to bring it up t a 2.5*.

I'm sorry to hear they are still calling this a 2.5*. I learned not to trust priceline in small towns.

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice rate for this property, and glad you are satisfied with the result.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Akin,

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good stay at this property. It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the details of your win.

3*! geesh. well someone can call it a 4 or 5* if they want. Everyone has their standards. I equate a 3* with a Marriott type hotel. If someone thinks this is in the class of a Marriott then they will be happy here.

If a hotel that has the front door open into a noisy parking lot and the back of the unit has a noisy Air Fan about to fall out of a rusty window opening to an area that I would not want to go can be called a 3* then someone is easy to please. Maybe it IS a 2.5 or 3* because they give you a piece of toast and a scrambled egg. (If all you want is a glass of OJ, you have to pay).

I think this used to be a local family owned hotel that was nice in its day (60's-70's), became run down and then was bought, painted, and a few chairs put inside. The CORE is still a 1* in MY opinion. The annexed restaurant and the paint job help. It will be fine for a 1 night stay but it is not a Marriott type hotel.

The people who ran it were pleasant and it was as nice of a stay as they could make it. I was most upset with Priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]