Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Boston Common-Theatre District) Doubletree

tmpltnpck
By tmpltnpck,
in

Hi, need some help identifying a 4* at the airport. I'm thinking it might be the Hyatt Harborside, but I don't see anything about "Customer Favorite" in any of the previous Hyatt Harborside posts. This hotel shows on Hotwire as a Customer Favorite/Best Buy, and the complete list of amenities is: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center.

Thanks!

Customer Favorite comments could be a new addition for this property (they often come and go). The Customer Favorite comments talk about the fitness center and the city views from the restaurant, both of which are appropriate for the Hyatt, but there could always be others which also fit.

Let us know if you choose to go with the above or not and how this stay it works out. Please use this HOTWIRE link if you book the above.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:) i don't know if it helps but we got the hyatt harbourside for $68 in april, the 2nd to 7th and then again for one night 8th - with priceline - the five night stay was with the US site and the one night stay was with UK

priceline might be cheaper for this hotel than hotwire

fyi - i also got the hilton at the airport for the 7th for $65 (approx) using UK site

• 1 month later...

I would venture to bet that 4 star you were speaking of in your original post was the Hilton right at the airport. I am glad you found something better. It is really outside of the city however they offer a bus free of charge to the subway you can take into the city. I am from Boston and my wife and I got held up at the airport overnight and they put us up there. All in all a good hotel, however outside the city...

Enjoy. If you need any advice regarding the sites to see, let me know as I am a 29 year resident of MA!

oops...realized that you already stayed after I posted this.. anyone else however let me know..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]