Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Oakland-East Bay (Walnut Crk-Concord) Hilton

cewiebe
By cewiebe,
in

I just got the Concord Hilton for two nights, 3/25 to 3/27, at $61, which is disappointing because the lowest rate listed on their own site is $80, so not a really great savings. Also, the hotel doesn't look like it merits 3.5 stars, but I'll report in after we stay there. This hotel was not in your hotel list or mentioned by anyone else, so you may want to add it to the list. The amenities listed are restaurant, pool, fitness center, golf and tennis. As it turns out, the golf and tennis are a drive away and not affiliated with the hotel, so I feel a bit duped.

We're actually staying in the area another two nights and am wondering about the 4* hotel listed in the same area for $106, a customer favorite. It lists a restaurant, pool, fitness center and biz center. I had hoped we'd end up at the Renaissance ClubSport Hotel, which is discussed a bit on this site. Any chance that is it?

Thank you for sharing these results with us and adding this property to our lists!

If you do a "mouse over" of the Golf and Tennis icons you'll see that on all properties these are classified as 'nearby' (even when onsight)

As far as the other hotel your seeing, please provide the dates of that stay (27-29?). Actually, please post that information as a NEW TOPIC so that it will remain separate from this win... put the dates in that new post and we'll take a look.

Thanks again... enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]