Hotwire Hotel: Lancaster, PA

waltero61
By waltero61,
in

This HOTWIRE hotel has not yet been identfied, but there are a bunch of hotels that fit the bill, among them Quality Inn, Howard Johnson, Comfort Inn. I would expect one of these or something similar.

I don't recall this area being very expensive so you may want to check direct-rates as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I totally agree. $74 per night is quite expensive for a HOTWIRE deal in this locale.

This is a very busy time in the area though, so maybe HOTWIRE doesn't get that many offers from the hotels in the area.

My wife already has reservations for a 2-room suite at Bird-in-Hand for $109 per night. I think we'll stick with that, unless something comes up between now and then.

Thanks again.

Lancaster is really a nice place to visit, spending 5 days there might be a bit too much. There are other areas such as Hershey, Harrisburg, York and Gettysburg that are adjacent to the Lancaster area that might be had for a lower price. The Lancaster area has really become a tourist machine, just plug it into any search engine and you'll see what I mean. Some of the "Amish" horse and buggy tour operators have cell phones! :)

Thanks for the advice.

My wife has been going there every year for the last 35 years. She loves the shopping.

She has a room at the Bird-in-Hand Inn for $109 a night which is actually pretty good. I've just saved so much money using Hotwire that I figured it was worth a shot.

My wife and daughter take day trips while they're there to Hershey, etc...

Not for nothing though, if she had 50 days in Lancaster, she still wouldn't get bored.

For your advice, there are plenty of things to do there to occupy your time. Hershey, the Corn Maize, the Railroad, Dutch Wonderland, Anderson Pretzel, etc...

Thanks again,

Walter

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]