Hotwire Hotel: Help - 3.5 - Beverly Hills - West Hollywood area Hotel

lobomojo
By lobomojo,
in

2 Ag-& 7 Ag 1 room hotwire shows"

3.5 Boutique N/S, Fitness, pool, restaurants, Business, HS Internet at $129

Anyone have an idea what this is?

(Hotal Andaz? ex-Hyatt a Boutique?)

edit: I see Andaz is Hyatt's boutique brand line so guessing that is it, but input appreciated

I have not purchased it yet

Thanks

p.s. any tips on generally getting an edge on getting a Residence Inn or Embassy Suites or Suite room or property on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE?

The Orlando's been reported with those icons in the past but at 4* level. My best guess is that this is the Orlando, downgraded from 4* to 3.5*.

The hotel in question has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating, which also matches the Orlando. Andaz is rated 4.5/5.

If you purchase please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

p.s. any tips on generally getting an edge on getting a Residence Inn or Embassy Suites or Suite room or property on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE?
You can't bid for a particular hotel on PRICELINE, or for suite type properties only. On HOTWIRE you can sometimes ID an Embassy or ResInn from the icons. Are you asking in general, or in reference to this particular stay?
Is this two separate stays, one for Aug 2 and another for Aug 7... or one stay Aug 2-7, or some other date range?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

It is for one stay Ag 2 thru the 7th though, I may end up splitting the stay with the last 2 or 3 in Redondo area. Last noght the same property showed at the price for Ag 2-5th as well.

Thanks for the replies, I'll go check up on the Orlando also

The Orlando's been reported with those icons in the past but at 4* level. My best guess is that this is the Orlando, downgraded from 4* to 3.5*.

The hotel in question has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating, which also matches the Orlando. Andaz is rated 4.5/5.

If you purchase please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

You can't bid for a particular hotel on PRICELINE, or for suite type properties only. On HOTWIRE you can sometimes ID an Embassy or ResInn from the icons. Are you asking in general, or in reference to this particular stay?

Thanks for the info, was kind of asking both,; for this stay I would prefer a suite type arrangement and am fairly open as to areas, both in LA and in the Beach Cities down to Redondo but not the Valley.

Thanks again. No I have not found any Suite Icons yet on HOTWIRE searchs for this date. Thanks also for the coupon code. I am not in a rush and have some back-up plans so taking my time trying PRICELINE first.. I have tried some PRICELINE bids at the levels for suites won that week in a couple of areas but no fortune so far, (and I know no gte. I'd get a suite or same property). I'll keep using your links and post where I stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]