Hotwire Hotel: Help for Cape Cod

champel
By champel,
in

Sorry for my long wire :)

Date 5/20-5/22

Chatham - Brewster

Midscale Condo (3*) $155

Share the savings with a Condo. Selected amenities include: Resort, Kitchenette, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, 24-hour Front Desk, Children's Activity Program, Golf Nearby.

Hyannis - Yarmouth

Midscale Condo (3*) $85 Best Value

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Golf Nearby, Business Center.

Are you sure that 3* in Hyannis - Yarmouth is a Condo? (on my search it shows up as a HOTEL).

If a hotel, i believe that property is mostly likely the Sheraton Hyannis. Not sure of the other Condo property.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay. If you book either of the above please use THIS LINK to start your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I am also trying to find out about this 3* Condo-Resort in Chatham-Brewster on Cape Cod. I am thinking it very well might be the Ocean Edge Resort and Golf Club. Can anyone confirm this? This is the only Resort that's come up in the Brewster zone on Priceline in the past.

My dates are 6/3-6/5 and it comes up for $168/night.

Amenities listed are: Condo-Resort, Kitchenette, Restaurant, Pool(s), Fitness Center, 24-hour Front Desk, Children's Activity Program, and Golf.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I just booked Hyannis 3* on Hotwire with following amenities for $144/night for 8/11/05.

3*

Resort, complementary breakfast, pools, fitness center, childrens activity program, golf nearby

I was hoping for the Sheraton Hyannis but this particular hotel was the Bayside Resort Hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]