Priceline Hotel: Hotels in Agoura Hills & Thousand Oaks, CA

chimmoi
By chimmoi,
in

See the corresponding Priceline Hotel List and Hotwire Hotel List... each is updated whenever new information is received to the board.

Generally speaking if you're trying to target a specific area within the zone, HOTWIRE can be a better option as you can take an educated guess as to the property being offered based upon the amenities shown before your purchase... thereby also having a guess as to where within the zone the hotel may be. Of course you may not guess correctly, but at least you have a little insight, whereas with PRICELINE there is no way to target a particular property or area within the zone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are Hotels in "Name Your Own Price" same as those in hotels search?

I performed a search on PRICELINE as follows:

City: Thousand Oaks, CA.

Check-in: 07/24/10

Check-out: 07/27/10

Star Rating: 3.5

2 hotels came up: Hyatt WestLake Plaza in Thousand Oaks ($162) and the Rennaisance Agoura Hills ($169).

My question is if I go to "Name Your Own Price" now and specify the exact criteria (Region= Thousand Oaks, same date, Category=3.5 stars), will I get one of those hotels assuming my bids are accepted ?

Thanks.

Please keep all posts pertaining to the same stay in the same thread.

The "retail" and "bidding" sections of PRICELINE each use a different universe of hotels, so if you're successful bidding it may or may not be one of the properties which appeared in the retail listings. See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ for more on this subject.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]