Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Cincinnati (Riverfront-Covington) Embassy Suites

123slb
By 123slb,
in

Self parking costs $14 daily. Does anyone know of good options to save money on this, or is it unavoidable for a hotel in the Cincinnati area? No matter what, it's a deal!

while it won't help for your stay, about a block away there is a parking deck operated by the County, you may want to call for hours and rates (859) 581-6888‎

Bid $50 for 3.5* Riverfront-Covington, was rejected, no counter offer :-( was really excited when i saw this post, to bad it didnt work out for me.

Rates are date specific... if you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks to everyone with the parking advice! This hotel said to keep my garage ticket and pay $8 overnight to the garage management itself, but that only works if you do not go in and out (and I had to insist the attendant honor the rate). Worked for me, though! There were also open surface lots nearby that posted cheaper prices, but weren't as convenient. The post about possible $50-a-day for parking in Chicago really upset me. Don't most travelers arrive at a hotel with a car? Talk about an additional expense!

There are some city lot options in Chicago at $25, but most hotels do charge $35-50 (and I believe some are a bit more than that.) Many fly into Chicago, but many don't - I often do recommend Chicago's outlying areas (free parking, nice public transit options) for those driving in and looking to save.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]