Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Historic-Waterfront) Sheraton SH

muffalator
By muffalator,
in

looks like the Sheraton Society Hill is available on Hotwire for $77 in the "Historic District - Waterfront". I don't think the Sheraton is available on PL. While the Hyatt may have slightly better views of either Camden, NJ (east) or Philadelphia (west), the Sheraton is in a better location for walking around. Also, on the Hyatt Website, the only availability is $269 with full pre-payment. May be cancelled up to 72 hours before arrival for $50; within the 72 hour time frame: one night room and tax!!! OUCH :o . There is a risk assesment convention in town, so all of the first floor rooms are taken I guess :) This makes the Sheraton a good deal, I think it is only 3 stories high! :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Hyatt Regency is the only 4* hotel that is usually accepted within the range that you have bid... and rates for your dates at this property are higher than when we typically see acceptances at the prices you have bid. :)

Not sure if you want to try higher or lower your star rating.

Let us know and we'll advise on how to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am willing to go to $75 in Philadelphia but prefer not to lower the rating. I have a feeling the problem is in the first night, April 20.

I could take the suggestion of dahammer and use hotline's offer of $77 for what is believed to be the Sheraton Society Hill. However, as I understand it, that is essentially a three star hotel.

Any ideas?

Thanks

With any property you will get varied reviews, but on the whole, if this property is 1/2* below its HW rating and you can get it for $77, you have a great deal. Someone mentioned on tripadvisor that there was parking nearby at $13. If so, this is the bargain in all of Philly due to its exceptional location thats close to everything.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't recall if this was a customer favorite or not.

The following is the amenity list:

Historic District - Waterfront (Downtown)

Restaurant(s), Pool(s). Fitness Center.

Business Center.

The hotel no longer seems to be available on HOTWIRE for the dates I requested on 3/25.

In any case, I purchased the room for $75 per night for three nights $225

Hotel taxes and fees: $35.95

Hotel Subtotal $260.95

Total Price $260.95

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]