Priceline Hotel: 2* Trumbull-Milford (Stratford-Milford) Hampton Inn

ufauxreal
By ufauxreal,
in

I probably overpaid a bit but didn't have much time to bid. I was hoping for the Fairfield Inn, but for just one night, the Hampton Inn will be fine.

Hampton Inn Milford

Your Offer Price: $50.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $50.00

Taxes and Fees: $13.69

Total Charges*: $63.69

• 5 months later...

I know what you mean but You probably did not overbid by much... say five dollars if that. I like the Fairfield Marriot better too but this is a similar property. I did get a "bad" room once and was too tired to complain. Just make sure you check your bed for any critters. check the matress etc. and if it does not feel good to be sleeping under their sheets then.. don't. Request another room no matter how tired u r. My daughter and I caught the hebejebes from staying at this property. I don't want to say it was lice or bedbugs because it was not confirmed but it was SOMETHING. At the very least the sheets needed to be changed though the room was just cleaned but hair sandy feeling things were all in our sheets. We had the wheelchair room on the first floor. . THe maid had "just cleaned the room" and it was supposedly the only cleaned room availabe after waiting over an hour. I was so tired I didnt check thouroughly and just went to sleep. the next day I was itchy and felt kind of bugggy but couldnt put my finger on it. After finding so much loose hair and "grit" on the sheets even on the part of the bed that I did not sleep on, I requested clean sheets directly from the laundry room and placed them over our beds for the second night and removed the top cover and placed it on the floor so as not to use it. while it was better It was not the best. I hope your stay is better than my last one was. I did enjoy the breakfast though. It seemed to be a very thourough breakfast which everyone seemed to enjoy.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]