Airfare: Atlanta to Atlantic City July 21st to July 24th or 25th

angeljoy
By angeljoy,
in

Hi,

I am trying to travel from Atlanta to Atlantic City. I would prefer to return to Atlanta either Saturday evening or arrive in Atlanta Sunday morning at the very latest. I have been looking on Expedia...they have a mystery bargain fare that I am curious about. I am very leary of spirit airlines and there extreme layovers...what should I do???

I am really trying to maximize my time there.

What is the bargain fare via Expedia? What is the best rate you're able to find thru conventional booking channels? Which airport are you flying in to?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or Expedia if you go that route)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

you might want to consider flying into Philadelphia and renting a car or taking NJ Transit to Atlantic City. There are many flights between Atlanta and PHL each day. I think Air Tran is the only non-stop to ACY, but they only have a few flights a day. Good Luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]