Hotwire Hotel: San Diego Kearny Mesa - Stadium Area 2.5* HELP?

AtomicLush
By AtomicLush,
in

Hi everyone. I need help figuring out this hotel... It is in the San Diego Kearny Mesa - Stadium Area as a 2.5* and includes: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service). I have no clue what this is and I did not see it on the hotel list. It's listed for $56/night and would be a great deal if it was a decent hotel. Please advise. Thanks!

This hotel is the Hampton Inn in Kearney Mesa. I think I've posted it before, but may have overlooked it. We've stayed there many times. The hotel is only about a year old, so everything is in good condition. Free parking. Lots of fast food eating places very close by. The hot items on the breakfast buffet leave a little to be desired, but the other choices are numerous. We even had a refrigerator in our room. The down side is that they are often short of staff. If you need an extra pillow or blanket be sure to ask for it as soon as you get in, because by 10:00 there will only be one employee there who won't be able to leave the desk. They've always been willing to upgrade our room to a King (I only got a bad attitute once).

I assume you're familiar with the Kearney Mesa area. It's a nice area, but is about 15 minutes from downtown or the beaches.

We usually get this hotel for $47. Try signing off and pretending you aren't a member. Just click the link that says "If this isn't you, click here." Then when it prompts you to sign in, just click on hotels and you should be able to go in without signing in. Maybe it's just a matter of timing, but I always seem to get lower rates if I don't sign in before I search.

Good luck.

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]