Priceline Hotel: 3* Detroit Northwest (Farmington) Courtyard

param
By param,
in

can i be sure that its the only one in 2* in dearborne?

No you can't. And you need to be willing to stay at any 2* or higher in the zone you're bidding at.

Link to Dearborne Priceline Hotels

Have you looked at HOTWIRE?

Let us know if we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

• 2 months later...

We have stayed there in the last year or so,, and unless they have renovated it is very tired and worn. BUT, clean bedding and the staff we had was friendly enough. Just ask nicely for a different room if your's is not up to your personal standard and they will move you. I find it hard to believe this property is still listed at 3*. Report back how it went for you please as at 28.00 a night, I would consider it again unless it has really gone down hill in the last year or so.

Cheryl

quick review of hotel. Location is very nice, it is right on 12 mile road and orchard lake. few restaurant acorss the street, i tried thai place it is very good. hotel has restaurant for breakfast which was good. rooms are spacious. bathroom clean, staff was helpful, it has free wifi internet. jacuzzi was clean, didnt try pool. small fitness room with basic things. they have shuttle too and were gracious to drop me to nearest mall. they have a small food shop 24 hrs.

overall great value for money, i will rate it at 3 star for sure and for 28 its a steal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]