Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 3* Beverly Hills - West Hollywood

aeh2
By aeh2,
in

Hi, everyone --

Like another user (Agoust), who has been bidding for a room in LA for Aug 1-6 (see this thread), I'll be in LA during that time for a conference at the Hyatt Regency and I'm looking for a room near there. On Hotwire for my dates (Aug 3-6), I see a 3* available in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood for $122 and I can't identify it based on the BetterBidding hotels list. The amenities listed are Boutique, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness, Business Center, Internet. Hotwire indicates that they "are still gathering reviews for this property."

Any idea what this hotel might be, or how I might research it myself, to make an educated guess? I want to stay within walking distance (>1 mile) from the Hyatt Regency, and if we can't identify this particular 3*, I will probably opt for the Holiday Inn Express, which seems to be available on Hotwire for $124 (3* -- Complimentary Breakfast, Internet). I'm awfully curious about this other 3* option, however.

Many thanks to all!

My best guess for the BH-WH 3* is the Elan Hotel near Beverly Center. It has the Continental Breakfast and the 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating matches.

I'm not familiar with Elan but TripAdvisor rates it #1 of 288 hotels in LA. That's a little surprising since Elan is a 3* hotel.

I want to stay within walking distance (>1 mile) from the Hyatt Regency, and if we can't identify this particular 3*, I will probably opt for the Holiday Inn Express,

Per Mapquest it's 3.2 miles from Elan to Hyatt.

If you purchase one of these please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

Thank you, Colfax! If this is the Elan, it looks like it would be 1/2 hour by bus to the conference hotel, and an interesting place to stay. But I'm going to muse on this a bit before going ahead. I will certainly use the HOTWIRE link if I decide to do either this property or the Holiday Inn Express.

Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]