Hotwire Hotel: ID Help please/2.5* Georgetown, SC

CarolBarrel
By CarolBarrel,
in

I've scrolled back a few pages of postings & looked at hotel lists & don't see any mention of Georgetown, SC, which is between Moncks Corner SC & Myrtle Beach. That's the route I'm taking soon, and I already booked a good HOTWIRE deal on I-95 outside Savannah area, thanks to HOTWIRE & this site. But now I'm nervous about booking the Georgetown 2.5 star property for 59 bucks & change. Anyone have a clue about hotel properties there? HOTWIRE customer satisfaction rating is 75%, this 2.5-star hotel in Georgetown features the following amenities: Complimentary Breakfast Fitness Center Pool(s) Business Center High-speed Internet Access

For which dates are you searching above?

We replicate your search to ensure that we're looking at the same property and confirm the amenities which are associated with the property. If you'd like to have a look at this property please indicate for which set of date(s) you searched for.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We replicate your search to ensure that we're looking at the same property and confirm the amenities which are associated with the property. If you'd like to have a look at this property please indicate for which set of date(s) you searched for.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I can't recall. I've been at a convention & not online. But now I got a hotwire alert and found a 2 start hotel for $37 in North Charleston near airport...searched for June 23 & 24 nights. What motel might that be? I'll be sure to book it via your site if you can get back to me with advice today...$37 and change per nite seems decent to me.

I got a hotwire alert and found a 2 start hotel for $37 in North Charleston near airport...searched for June 23 & 24 nights. What motel might that be?

Did you actually search for your dates? I ask because HOTWIRE will sometimes send an email with low "teaser" rates in the zone(s) you were researching, but they may not be for your dates of travel.

What are the amenities for this 2* property? Is this one or two nights?

My date(s) will be 1-3 nights from June 27-30.
For which dates are you searching above? When will your dates/plans be firm?
As mentioned above, we do the same search you do so that we can research the offering. We asked for the dates you searched to make it easier for us to help you... your answer above would require us to search 6/27, 6/28, 6/29, 6/27-6/28, 6/27-6/29, 6/28-6/29, 6/29-6/30 and 6/27-6/30, hoping to find the hotel you're asking about. When we inquired as to which dates the hotel you asked about was was being offered, you replied "I can't recall".
Did you actually search for your dates? I ask because HOTWIRE will sometimes send an email with low "teaser" rates in the zone(s) you were researching, but they may not be for your dates of travel.
Not going to answer yet another question when I have already posted my dates several times.
If you re-read the question posed by dahammer, he did not ask for your dates again (although as per my first post you still didn't tell us for which set of dates the current offering is appearing), he was commenting that sometimes HOTWIRE will simply tell you about a good deal for an area which you have previous searched, but not necessarily for the dates of your own stay. His question was not asking for your dates, but rather if you had actually done a HOTWIRE search for your dates and saw the hotel offered, OR if you were simply going on faith that the deal that HOTWIRE mentioned in the email was truly available for your specific dates of travel.
I've already lost two good HOTWIRE deals waiting for answers to my questions.
If you look at the timestamps of all your posts above, you will see that each one was replied to within 3 hours of posting... for a free service i think we do pretty good! :) If we more information in required in order to assist in your query, there isn't much more we can do than replying asking for the additional info.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...

Thanks for replies and sorry for not understanding that I had to supply specifics. Since my plans were to hop from town to town, I couldn't be more specific. I wanted to research towns for retirement. So I ended up picking up a SC hotel coupon book from the state's welcome center at the state line...and I used those motels. Stayed at the Charleston Inn located in North Charleston, which I would not recommend. Dirty and noisy.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]