MD Baltimore Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor

EE2000
By EE2000,
in

The hotel is nothing special, but the rooms were clean and pretty large, so that was nice. There is a coffee maker in the room, but no fridge (at least in the two we had).

The walk to the inner harbor wasn't bad, we stayed to the main streets and even on the way back around 11 we felt alright. There is a little coffee shop (drinks, pastries, etc) and a little convenience store (snacks, drinks, toiletries) in the lower lobby area.

The only complaint that I have, we had two rooms and we asked for one room with two beds. Well they said that it was a $20 upgrade charge, and reluctantly I agreed, but then when he went to book the second room they didn't have any Kings left, so we would get a queen. Well it ended up that both rooms had two beds, so I pretty much paid $20 extra for nothing. Just watch out for this in the future for anyone else.

The water taxi in the inner harbor is $10/person for an all day pass, and I felt it was worth it just for the ride itself. There are a few that go around, so they come around pretty quickly, but make sure you get on the correct one (two different routes), just tell the person where you want to go.

We had an awful experience at Piazza Tuscan Grill at the Pier 5 Hotel, the service was amazingly slow and it wasn't even crowded. The waiter was too busy hanging out and chatting with the other staff to care. I had to get up twice to ask for service. I would NOT recommend ever going there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]