Hotwire Hotel: Kingston, Ontario - 3* hotel ID?

robbieb
By robbieb,
in

Haven't seen anyone mention Kingston, ON on this forum, so this is a long-shot, but trying to ID this hotel:

June 19th (1 night) - no smoking / fitness / pool / restaurant / business centre / laundry / high speed internet. - $136

Hoping it's the Radisson or the Holiday Inn right downtown on the Waterfront, but it could be a hotel in the outskirts of town which is no good for my trip :)

Thanks!

The Holiday Inn and Radisson are both possibilities, but so is the Best Western Fireside Inn... and there could be others.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or if you need to book direct please check for and use the links in our support page if available)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I entered the ammenities information and three star rating that you mentioned into the PRICELINE site since it displays the hotel names. The only two hotels that matched were Sheraton Hotel And Suites or the Waterfront Holiday Inn, both of which are near the waterfront, so my guess is it would be one of those two. Hope that helps!

---

Oh, and you might also find this previous post and reply helpful: Priceline Kingston

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]