Hotwire Hotel: Trying to ID 3* North Miami Beach

canadianmom2three
By canadianmom2three,
in

Trying to get a hotel near a conference I am attending in N. Miami Beach

Saw this:

3* N. Miami Beach/Bal Harbour/Sunny Isles for $86.00

Ammenities:

Resort, beachfront, fitness, pool, restaurants, laundry, high speed net, and golf nearby.

The dates are July 11 - 16, 2010.

Recommended in 60% of reviews

3.5/5 on Trip Advisor

Thanks in advance for any idea what resort this could be?

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Scarborough thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Then, using this HOTWIRE link, run your search again... if you click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, updated the other post.

I ran the search again, and hit see all (who knew!!) and up popped (in addition to the amenities I previously listed) tennis nearby, kitchenette, spa and also childrens programs. Does that help?

What I am really looking to be near is the Double Tree Oceanfront resort, I would take anything decent within walking distance.

• 5 weeks later...

I posted a while back about hotels in North Miami Beach, and am still up in the air about what to do. I really want the Doubletree Oceanfront Resort, since I am at a conference there. It does't seem like that one is commonly enought won on either PRICELINE or HOTWIRE to make it a safe bet, so I was looking at pl regular bookings, and they are offering a room for $119 on my dates (july 11 - 16) for $119 but there are "special conditions". I've looked all over their site, but can't find out exactly what that means, I know there are no cancellations, and likely no microwave/fridge like the more expensive rooms, but what else could that mean? Best rate from the hotel is $149 but that is for a room with fridge and micro...THanks for any advice

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]