leaseamsters
By leaseamsters,
in

Okay can this be explained.

4.5* less thatn 4* on Hotwire

Here is the 4.5*

Magnificent Mile - Wacker Drive (Downtown Areas) - See map

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Tennis Nearby. View complete amenity list and description

Ref No. 5557559497 Best Value!

$105 per room

per night

Here is the 4*

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center. View complete amenity list and description

Ref No. 5022454127

$125 per room

per night

Also I am booking this for this weekend for my staff does anybody know if I will actually be able to call the hotel and get double beds.

Oh yeah and it would be great if anybody could ID. I was thinking the spa might be a help to identify since it appears not many Chicago hotels have a spa. Here is the info again.

4.5*

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Tennis Nearby. View complete amenity list and description

Ref No. 5557559497 Best Value!

$105 per room

per night

The 4.5* is most likely the Swissotel... best guess on the 4* is the Hyatt Regency.

You can call the hotel afterwards and put in a request for rooms with 2 beds, but it is just a request, and actual room assignment will be done at check-in based upon availability.

Please let us know what you end up doing for this stay and what you end up with. Please use THIS LINK to begin any Hotwire purchases that you make. Thanks.

Good Luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Passed on Swissotel 4.5* on Mag Mile because it is away of action and my staff likes to be in the action

So decided to try the loop (Any guesses this hotel)

4.5* Chicago Loop (Downtown Areas) - See map

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access. View complete amenity list and description

Ref No. 5937022688

$125 per room

per night

PS I am addicted to Hotwire.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]