Hotwire Hotel: 3* Ontario (Airport ONT East) Hyatt Place Ontario Mills

Sutter
By Sutter,
in

$59. June 23 and 24. Amenities: smoke-free, exercise room, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry facilities, high-speed Internet. I didn't find a separate Rancho Cucamonga and/or Upland category on the pinned hotel list (I looked under Ontario, but didn't see any saying RC-Upland). Thanks!

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but the Four Points looks like a good match, as well for the 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating shown by HOTWIRE, so that would be my best guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Saw an apparently new choice for 3-star hotel Ontario Airport- East for the same date (June 23 and 24) for $46: airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast, fitness room, pool, business center, high-speed Internet. I'd think it was the Hilton, but haven't seen the Hilton with complientary breakfast. Aloft has similar amenities, but no free breakfast OR shuttle.

For the same dates there's a 3 1/2 star for $57: complientary breakfast, fitness room, high-speed Internet. This appears to be the Ontario Grand Suites (formerly the Indigo).

I used the link from this site for the search.

This is a 2 nite stay 6/23-6/25... as i'm not seeing either of the above on a HOTWIRE search for your dates.

If you're still seeing the properties above, are you searching for a 2 nite stay, one room, 2adults/0children?

Are you willing to commit to a non-refundable purchase at this point in time?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your travel purchases and searches.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Now, neither do I. Don't know what happened. Maybe I entered something wrong earlier, but it's a moot point. Now I do see a 2-star with shuttle, breakfast, pool and Internet for $65 (not sure which hotel it is but at that price I'm not tempted) and a 3-star with fitness room, pool and Internet (appears to be aLoft or Hilton). Sorry for the confusion. I'll wait till next week and make the purchase.

Ended up going for 3-star Ontario Airport- West, $46 per night, June 23 and 24, amenities fitness room, pool and high-speed Internet. Expected Hilton or Aloft, but ended up with Hyatt Place Ontario Mills. Reviews on Tripadvisor pretty good, and location excellent (my wife wants to shop at Ontario Mills). I did use the HOTWIRE link from this site to book.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel you were expecting, glad to see this works well for your plans and you're happy with the results. (and included breakfast too... something the other two properties don't offer)

In your post above you mention that this is in the Ontario West zone, but i believe it to be in the Ontario East zone, and have edited the topic title accordingly... please confirm if this is correct.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List for this area.

Enjoy your stay.

• 1 year later...
I can confirm that the property in the Rancho Cucamonga/Upland zone is indeed the Four Points Rancho Cucamonga. I've gotten it before, very nice property in walking distance to Victoria Gardens

Kaydub,

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Thank you for the note. Sharing any prior wins with the board (please post as separate thread/s) is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]