krlbrgmnn
By krlbrgmnn,
in

Loews Ventana Canyon Resort

La Paloma - Ventana Canyon

7000 North Resort Drive

Tucson, Arizona 85750

520-299-2020

Bid history: I was shooting for the Resort "Hilton El Conquistador" in Tucson-East, so I starting my bidding in that zone, Resorts @ $56. Added La Paloma-Ventana Canyon @ $58. Added East @ $61 and won this Resort in La Paloma-Ventana Canyon. Looks like this might be the bottom end price for this resort, judging from the results posted to this board.

Comparisons:

Resort's own website indicates $169 is lowest available price for this night.

HOTWIRE has two 4* (Resorts) listed available for this night: a North Tucson-Oro Valley area hotel @ $79 and a Foothills-La Paloma-Ventana Canyon area hotel @ $88 (I suspect this is the Loews resort).

I started my bidding using the PRICELINE link on this site. Please do the same when starting your own PL bidding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a very nice resort (especially for this $). Easily one of the best "resorts" I've ever stayed at, even though it was built in 1984 (by the Tisch family of hoteliers). Bonus: No resort fee charged (yet). Con: Can't use the gym/workout room that's located in the spa w/o paying $10/day.

This is a very nice resort (especially for this $). Easily one of the best "resorts" I've ever stayed at, even though it was built in 1984 (by the Tisch family of hoteliers). Bonus: No resort fee charged (yet). Con: Can't use the gym/workout room that's located in the spa w/o paying $10/day.

Yeah I've hit this at $64 a day in the last few years. Decent place, Has a bunch of pools and a neat waterslide for older kids. Very expensive place to eat though.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]