Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Santa Monica-Marina Del Rey) Marriott Marina del Ray

Boilerdown
By Boilerdown,
in

I was hoping to get the Doubletree or Sheraton in Santa Monica but got the Marriott in Marina del Ray instead. Seems like an "OK" deal but not great. Thanks for the forum! I did use your PRICELINE link to re-do my bid.

Check out the Venice Canals and the Venice fishing pier, both within walking distance of the Marriott.

Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to check it out. I tried to extend my stay another day but was declined with a counteroffer of $180. I need a room for two nights afterwards so I will keep looking around for those days. I am actually spending three nights before this reservation in Burbank for a wedding and the next three days are free days. Any recommendations on zones outside of SM or MdR? First time in LA.

I am actually spending three nights before this reservation in Burbank for a wedding and the next three days are free days. Any recommendations on zones outside of SM or MdR?

I just saw your other thread, Boilerdown, where you won the Courtyard MDR on 6/21 but it wasn't available on 6/22. Looks like you'll be spending your three nights at three different hotels.

Do you want to try some other area of LA for your last night? Do you know what you want to see/do on that last day? Will you have a car?

Rather than replying here please start a new thread for 6/22.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]