NV Las Vegas Monte Carlo Strip

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

Stayed here one night 2/13/05 and used the Easy Search for Easy Click Travel to make my reservation, this was an "off the record" hotel and I was able to get a 4* room for $109. Check in was a breeze and I had no problems getting a non smoking room with two double beds. The room was clean and all of the common areas were well maintained. Only one pool was open but the weather was a bit too cool, and the outdoor hot tub was already filled with a bunch of bald guys. :) In the warmer weather, the MC has a wave pool and a small "river" has a current to take you around in a loop while on a raft. The Hotel has a high speed (wired) internet, service by Wayport at $9.95 a day. One of my pet peeves is that the hotel charges for local as well as "800" calls at the rate of $1.00 for 20 or 30 minutes. I ended up with a phone bill of about $12 just to dial out on my laptop a few times. The location of the hotel is good and within walking distance to many other properties like NYNY, Paris, Caesars, and Boardwalk (they have $5.00 tables here) as well as a Margaritaville restaurant where I had the signature concoction and hung out on the railing watching the crowds go by. The Monte Carlo has several dining options ranging from a bagel shop to a high end steakhouse. (ended up at the Gold Coast buffet for a late dinner on my way over to the Ghost Bar at the Palms) I would stay here again, even though I did not see any evidence of the single zero roulette :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]