Priceline Hotel: 2* Kearney Ramada Inn Northeast

mcilpuf
By mcilpuf,
in

Used your PRICELINE Link

When I bid on this 2.5* I was hoping to get any of the others (because according to Trip advisor the 2.5*'s had better ratings than the 3's, but this one did not have a good reputation), but this is the one I ended up with. I tried to stay positive because the Holiday Inn in Missoula, MT was better than originally expected.

Anyway, bid $45 on 2.5* and got Ramada Inn:

Room Subtotal: $45.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $13.89 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $58.89 (USD)

I see it is now listed as a 2* and I do think that is a better rating for it. The lobby areas and restaurant were decent, the rooms rather scary. Originally we were put poolside and there are two doors, one to the hallway, one to the pool area. Not ideal for a mother travelling on her own with three young kids. The pool looked great, but there is a bar area there too and the music plays until 11pm. Also not great to get young kids to sleep, so we transferred rooms to a parking lot side, which was much quieter. It would have been fine if the window actually locked shut, but it didn't. We had to use some coat hangers to make sure no one could slide it open. The rooms are just find, although dated, the beds were quite comfortable. The whole place looks like it is in need of a renovation. The free breakfast was terrible. Mostly inedible. The best thing about this hotel was the fantastic and friendly staff.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]