Suite

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Internet

Also, if this is a suite could one of the beds be a pullout bed or would you have two doubles, I have teenagers, a bit big for a sofabed

Thanks

Robin

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

friendlycanuck

Best guess woud be Le Bourget Aero Suites.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

The "suites" at Le Bourget aren't really suites. They're standard sized hotel rooms with a partial wall separating the sleeping and living areas. The standard rooms are comfortable for one or two, but not for four. And the living room couch is a large hideaway, which could be the second bed.

You can sometimes win a 3* in Bloomington West for $34 or $35 on PRICELINE. For a few dollars more than HOTWIRE's $59 hotel you might win TWO 3* rooms on PRICELINE, and have two bathrooms and showers.

• 3 weeks later...

LaQuinta Inn & Suites Bloomington West $49.00/night

6 nights

Aug-1-7

Amenities: Shuttle, complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, business, laundry, internet

I've been patiently waiting and hoping that this hotel would come up. We stayed here last year, great place, great breakfast area & pool. I am happy!

Thanks betterbidding.com Oh yes I used the HOTWIRE link.

Robin

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]