Priceline Hotel: Need help to book 2 rooms in any 3 star or 4 star hotels

skysky123
By skysky123,
in

Hi I need help to book 2 rooms in the same hotel for 3 star or above hotel at an convenient location.

1 room from 5/12-5/14

1 room from 5//12-5/15

My parents will leave one day early and I want to use priceline to bid my hotel rooms, but i'm afraid we going to stuck in 2 different hotels if I use 2 different bid.

Also, I haven't been to Los Angeles and I was wondering which section of the hotels is more convenient to attractions, least traffic, and has free parking ?

I'll rent a car in Las Vegas and drive to Los Angeles and drop it there.

I'll need some helps to find a location and a trick/way to bid in the same hotel 1 room for 2 days and 1 room for 3 days.

Thank you!

Welcome to the board, skysky123.

When bidding for more than one room all rooms must have the same length of stay. You can't bid three nights for one room and two nights for another.

You could place two separate bids---one for three nights and one for two---but you and your parents might win two different hotels.

Probably your best bet is to bid two rooms for three nights and just waste one unused night. You'll still come out way ahead compared to booking conventionally.

Your other option is to bid two rooms for the first two nights; and separately bid just one room for your last night. You might have to move for the last night but your parents won't.

But before the HOW to bid you need to decide WHERE to bid.

which section of the hotels is more convenient to attractions, least traffic, and has free parking?
What attractions are you planning to see? The most popular zones generally have pay parking. What's your general hotel budget per night?

Please use these HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links for your purchases.

For $70 you might win a 3* in Beverly Hills-West Hollywood zone or Santa Monica-MDR zone.

But you said you want free parking and hotels in those zones charge to park---maybe $15-30/night depending on the hotel. Pay parking is standard in the popular tourist areas of LA, and it's difficult to get around.

Will you pay for parking in order to be near Bev Hills or Santa Monica? Or would you rather drive out, maybe 20-30 minutes, to suburbs and get free parking?

For "what to do" info look on TripAdvisor's LA Forums.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]