Priceline Hotel: 2* Bristol La Quinta Inn

JSKoehler
By JSKoehler,
in

By entering Walnut Hill, TN, I was able to create a two-zone bidding opportunity for Bristol VA-TN (2.5*, 2*, 1*) and Blountville TN (2*, 1*); I also got a two zone opportunity for Kingsport, TN (3*, 2*, 1*) and Blountville by entering Bloomington, TN.

I needed to be somewhere in the Tri-cities (Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City) area and started out using Bloomington to try Kingsport 3* at $40 and (with Blountville as a free zone) $45, without success. Then trying for a 2.5* in Bristol at $35, rejected, added Blountville (free) at $40, rejected. I then tried Bristol alone for a 2* at $32, counter of $40 declined. I then tried Blountville and Kingsport 2* also at $32, counter of $40 declined. Finally Bristol and Blountville at $35 was accepted. Best rate on their Website was 55.80.

Your Offer Price: $35.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $35.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $11.85

Total Charges: $46.85

La Quinta Inn Bristol

1014 Old Airport Rd

Bristol, Virginia 24201

276-669-9353

We stayed here about two years ago on our way to Lake Norris, TN (and one week on a 72' , 4 bedroom houseboat with a hot tub). This property also has a free continental breakfast, so we saved quite a few bucks not having to buy breakfast for 4 adults and 6 kids. Rooms were very clean for an "Interstate" hotel that gets a lot of single night stays.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]