Priceline Hotel: Has Anyone Won A Resort?

PhillyHotel
By PhillyHotel,
in

I am currently at the Hyatt in Scottsdale, and while it is well-populated it is far from being sold out. As Scottsdale is in high-season currently, however, rates are out of this world (like $440 per night here) - so even Priceline will ask higher rates than usual - probablay way above $100 per night.

That said, I have seen bids around $120 accepted in February for the Scottsdale zone - all depend on availabilty for your exact date, however..

Greetings - Dirk

Philly, I am currently staying at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort while attending a meeting, our group rate is $150. I have seen this property go for around $100 on HW or PL, look at some prior postings. Although some of the reviews of this Resort have been mixed on Tripadvisor.com, I think this is a nice property. Although older, it is a 40 acre property near Paradise Valley and there are 5 pools, tennis, racquetball. My room looked like it was recently updated and fairly large with two double beds. Another person in my group had an older room with a King, this looked smaller and a bit worn, yet another in my group somehow got into a suite, and this was pretty nice. I would definately stay here again if in the Scottsdale area. Lots of hotels in the area, so you might want to check out Hotwire to gauge prices then bid on PL for your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]