Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Omni Berkshire Place

whalaw
By whalaw,
in

I don't know this property, but my fear would be that it's the Paramount with additional amenities than have previously been reported.

I don't know your specific needs, but why even consider this property? I wouldn't trust a 3* hotel from Hotwire in NYC... especially won classified 'boutique', which is too often synonomous with small, and given that it's higher than some higher rated properties makes this easy.

If you don't want to try for a better rate via Priceline, than what i believe is the Grand Hyatt is availabe on HOTWIRE for $152 and that would be my first choice of the selections offered... great location.

Let us know what you decide to do and if we can be of more help. If you decide to book either of the above please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You have two re-bid zones when bidding 4* in NYC, if you're not familiar with re-bidding please read REBIDDING explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board.

Select 4* MTW...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone1 and...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone2 and...

Bid $120, if rejected close that browser and re-access Priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone1 and...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone2 and...

Bid $120, if rejected close that browser and re-access Priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS...

Bid $120, if rejected add MTW and...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone1 and...

Bid $130, if rejected close that browser and re-access Priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS and MTE...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone1 and...

Bid $130, if rejected close that browser and re-access Priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS and MTE and MTW...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone1 and...

Bid $140, if rejected close that browser and re-access Priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS and MTE and MTW and re-bid zone2...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone1 and...

Bid $150.

Any questions feel free to ask and let us know how it goes.

Good Luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare,

Going through the proper site, I followed your advice above, but did not receive an accepted bid. After waiting 72 hours, should I follow the same pattern set forth above, but raise each bid by $5? Or, do you think $150 per night is likely to be accepted a little close to the dates? Thank you for your help.

Thereuare,

After waiting 72 hours and 1 minute, I again followed pattern set forth above, but raised each bid by $10.00. When I bid UM/CPS, MTE, MTW and Re-Bid Zone 1 at $150.00, Priceline counter-offered with a free bid If I raised my amount by $22.00. I closed the browser. On my final bid of $160.00, I won The Omni Berkshire Place. The cheapest price listed on their site for my stay is a "Phenomenal Friday" promotion at $209.00 per night. Thank you for all your help.

Excellent... glad it worked out well for you.

We don't see this hotel appear very often but it's a good one.

For breakfast one morning head down to Third Ave (b/w 50th and 51st St) and eat at Ess-A-Bagel... an inexpensive breakfast and one of the best bagels the city has to offer.

Enjoy your stay.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]