Priceline Hotel: San Pedro 3.5 Star 5/7/10

10centsadance
By 10centsadance,
in

Last week I bid $85 and then added LBA and increased my bid to $95. I didn't get a counter offer or anything. I bid again today but this time I bid $75 and then added LBA and increased my bid to $85. I don't really have a strategy for this because I haven't seen one posting failure or success on this area. There are rooms available at the Crowne Plaza and Doubletree. They are running about $150. Has anyone had any success lately?

To confirm, you're looking for a 3.5* hotel in the San Pedro zone and using the Long Beach Airport zone as a re-bid zone?

What is the best rate you're able to find for a hotel in this zone thru conventional booking channels and what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the night of 5/7/10, I could get the Doubletree cancel rate of $149 or $127 prepaid. I could get the Crowne Plaza cancel rate of $160 or the prepaid for $153. I don't really want to go over $95 because by the time they put the fee on there, I will be getting closer to the $127 prepaid rate. I feel like I want to save more than that to take the chance that they don't like priceline guests and will stick me with the worst choice of room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]