Priceline Hotel: 3* Trumbull-Milford (Stratford-Milford) Hyatt Place

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

BId $44; FOr 4/15-4/17; got a message to increase bid $12

Closed browser; tried 4/22 for $48 and got message to increase bid by $12Closed browser retried the same date as above (4/15-4/16

Bid for 4/15-4/16 $50 accepted

I was really hoping to get this hotel since it was advertised less than the Hilton Garden INN for this date and I stayed here last year. The advertised median price was $119. THe Hotel price was $119/night. The Hilton for this date was $129.

(See next thread when I tried to get this hotel for the following night after missing the 11:00 am deadline for extending the stay)

Want to say that I love this hotel because of the pool sized sauna and free breakfast. THe hot tub/pool is 3 feet and very relaxing!! THe breakfast was

very good with fresh fruit and hot and cold cereal, coffee , tea, o.j., apple juice, bagels, toast, and yogurt (eggs not included). THey no longer offer starbucks coffee or tea but did have a different brand. THis must be a recent change since the clerk still called it "starbucks" coffee/tea which it clearly was not. THey do have sandwiches and snacks that you can order along with eggs if you want to pay for it. THis hotel is located behind the Milford Post Mall; on the same street as Lowes and Toys R us. I enjoyed my stay; bed was comfy and flat screen tv is large. Has a living room area but no Microwave. Only one King size bed available though you can have a guest sleep on the pull out couch.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]