Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) Hilton

7continentKaren
By 7continentKaren,
in

Great rate for this property.... i assume this is the Hilton New York (rather than the Hilton Times Square?)

Your post/experience is how sometimes it pays to be flexible. If you were rigid in needing to stay at the same property for the nite of the 10th, i imagine your entire stay would have been a lot more expensive.

How high did you bid for the complete stay? Was this your first bid in the zone?

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I think I got up to $110 and decided it was not working for me for the whole stay. It was the NYC Hilton on Avenue of the Americas (6th), not Times Square. Fabulous location. We were there for the opening of Christo's The Gates in Central Park - 4 short blocks to walk. The rooms were just fine - king, non-smoking. We arrived early (about 11 am) since we had stayed at the airport the night before. I flashed my Gold HHonors card and was curtly told that I would get no amenities. I told her I just wanted 2 king, non-smoking rooms and would leave the luggage with the bellhop if necessary if the rooms were not cleaned. She had one ready and we put all luggage in it and she got me the one next door later in the day. When we picked up the key in the evening, the guy on duty gave me breakfast coupons for one room and the key for the lounge!! Too strange. I would definitely stay again. Breakfast was good but expensive - $21.95 for full buffet. We ate there twice and at nearby delis twice. Seventh Ave is deli heaven: Carnegie and Stage.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]