Priceline Hotel: Need Help Baltimore Inner Harbor

rmda
By rmda,
in

Im having trouble bidding on priceline for a hotel in Baltimore Inner Harbor on 8/05 to 8/07. I must be doing something wrong because i see people getting 3 and 4 star hotels for 90 dollars yet im up to almost 200 with nothing. Can someone please try to bid for me it would be greatly appreciated. 2,3,4 stars doesnt matter as long as i dont have to pay the rediculous 309 dollars a night.

Welcome --

I'm pretty sure no one here will want to bid for you. :)

Please give us exact details of how you're bidding and we'll try to offer you some suggestions.

Also, do you need to be in the Inner Harbor? What's the general purpose of your visit? What's your actual maximum bid? Refundable backup reservation?

i was up to almost 200 dollars trying to get a room. I would like a hotel in inner harbor because im going to be going to some orioles games and I want to be as close to Camden Yards as possible. The hotel right across the street from camden yards is 309 dollars a night and thats a little bit much IMO.

rmda,

if prices in the Inner Harbor are too high, you might want to consider staying in the BWI zone and taking the "Light Rail" to Camden Yards. There is limited parking at the BWI Light Rail station or many hotels have shuttle service to the station. The trip is about 20-25 minutes and the train drops you off right in front of Camden Yards at a cost of about $5 roundtrip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]