Priceline Hotel: Try to id/book Orlando Airport Marriott

Hedolover
By Hedolover,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

You have plenty of time so i would lowball this with $40 to start with. You might get an counteroffer so you get a feeling for what it takes.

And you know that you can get any 3.5* when using PRICELINE, not just the Marriott.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

No - you are not given the name of the hotel with a counter-offer (which are not that frequently seen). There is no way to know exactly which hotel will accept a bid; if you bid for a 4* (for example), in a particular zone, you have to be willing to accept any 4* in that zone.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

For what it is worth, I have this suggestion if you get a counter offer. Do not accept it; instead increase your bid to a price between your current bid and the counter offer. For example, if you bid $50 and got a counter offer of $58, make your next bid $54. When I have been given a counter offer, I have always had a lower counter bid accepted. (It may take two re-bids, but it has always worked.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]