Priceline Hotel: 3* Long Island-Suffolk (Hauppauge) Sheraton Long Island

BBtrips
By BBtrips,
in

Last minute, so I did not work too hard. Bid $45 in the MacArthur region, no luck. Then I started a new bid in Hauppauge and got the Sheraton Long Island for $60+.

I checked the rates for the zone and the Hyatt is sold out, while the Sheraton was showing $199 before the bid, and sold out afterwards.

Sounds like I got the last room. The Holiday Inn ISP lists for $139, but is such a bad property that I'm much happier with the Sheraton.

However, the Sheraton Long Island is no Hyatt Wind Watch!!

thanks for your post, a nice win for a mid week stay and a great deal compared to the rack rate. The Ronkonkoma area adjoins the MacArthur zone and I've won the Radisson. There are some very good deals reported in this area and although I'm not a big fan of the Holiday Inn either, but I'd be happy to get it for $50 or less. If you get back to this area, there is a great little restaurant in Islip, Tango Argentinian Steakhouse. The Skirt Steak with chimichurri along with a couple of Quilmes beers..... :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]