Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Convention Center) Renaissance

timn85
By timn85,
in

for 5/5/07 - 5/6/07

I've started bidding since last week and no luck at all.

I am trying to win the MGM Grand (4*...but after reading through here, I don't mind the Westin at all...)

5/5/07 is Cinco De Mayo so hotel rates thus far from Hotwire and other travel sites are ridiculously high.

I've started bidding at $115, re-bidded at $130 (added zones w/o 4*) and still no luck.

Please help! Budget is $115-$130...is this feasible?

thanks!

De La Hoya / Mayweather fight is that weekend also (AND it's at the MGM) - just another reason rates are higher. I doubt you can be successful for MGM for anything very affordable. With that huge of an event going on, they'll probably sell out at rack rates. Not sure about the Westin.

for 5/5/07 - 5/6/07

De La Hoya / Mayweather fight is that weekend also (AND it's at the MGM) - just another reason rates are higher. I doubt you can be successful for MGM for anything very affordable. With that huge of an event going on, they'll probably sell out at rack rates. Not sure about the Westin.

hm yeah if the fight is going to be at the MGM, im sure it's going to be tough to get a room there...but regardless, I just want something nice and not overpay like last time (The Riviera $149/night!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well after bidding on priceline for about 1 week (on strip only) i decided to zone out bid, and was successful...

Your Price Has Been Accepted

Congratulations, you got your price of $115 for a 4-star hotel room. Save even more when you add a rental car below.

See your complete hotel itinerary and receipt for your trip below. Be sure to print out a copy of this page for your records and have it with you at check-in.

Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel 4*

Check-In Date: Sat, May 5, 2007

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Sun, May 6, 2007

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

i hope this is going to be a decent hotel!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]