Priceline Hotel: Resort San Antonio (West) Hyatt Regency Hill Cntry

kgforce
By kgforce,
in

I was originally shooting for the Omni, but after many re-bids I wound up adding the West and got the Hyatt Regency Hill Country. I had heard some negative things about the resort lately, as they are refurbishing at the moment.

A few days before we arrived, I faxed the resort requesting a king-size bed and a non-smoking room. I also mentioned that we were celebrating our anniversary that weekend. When we arrived, they had put us in a newly refurbished suite! (it was going for $415 a night that weekend!)

The room and the resort were awesome. It's the off-season, so the place seemed almost deserted.

The wife and I had a great meal there at the Antler's Lodge -- and they even gave us two free desserts in honor of our anniversary.

FYI: I got banned from TOBB the day after I posted my results there. I have no idea why!! I guess it's good riddance to them, and I'll be sticking to BetterBidding.com from now on!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win... and your upgarde (oh yeah, and your anniversary too!)

Sounds like this hotel did alright by you and really took care of you and your special occaision... regardless of the method you used to book! Others should learn by their example, as your upgrade maybe cost the hotel a few dollars, but the word of mouth they can get out of this will come back to them ten-fold!

If you happened to take some pictures of the suite we'd love to see them at RealHotelPhotos.com.

You may also want to copy/paste some of your comments above to a post in the HOTEL REVIEW section as it will benefit more people who look for comments about this property, as this page eventually makes its way off the first page of this forum.

Thanks again for posting.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]