Hotwire Hotel: 4 star seattle downtown/space needle

mariejon
By mariejon,
in

Please follow-up your previous Disneyland Hotwire thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I did respond then and tel you that we decided not to use hotwire for Anneheim because we wanted suites. I can not find the post re: the LA hotel we did book through Hotwire.

I did respond then and tel you that we decided not to use hotwire for Anneheim because we wanted suites. I can not find the post re: the LA hotel we did book through Hotwire.

I just checked the disneyland forum and I did say we were going to not use hotwire because we wanted to be assured a suite.

• 1 month later...

This is a match for the Silver Cloud Stadium. But it's significantly more expensive than the 4* in this zone that I'm seeing right now (I believe it's the Sheraton). Is there any particular reason you're interested in the 3.5* property?

If you decide to book this hotel, please start your purchase from the Hotwire link on this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this for the same stay/dates as your previous Hotwire Seattle thread? Are you willing to spend $259/nite for this stay??

As per our previous reply:

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your purchases, and please begin to use for your searches too!
Please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am still looking for a hotel for the dates June 25 and 26th. I looked at the hotel you said had the opague listing and it was not what I expected for 259 a night.

On the regular listings hotire is offering 2 properties that I am trying to figure out, and I know I can only post one property per topioc, so here is one

3.5 pike place, 25th and 26th for 169 a night

has

fitness

restaurant

business,

high speed

I will post the other property in another topic.

thanks!