Hotwire Hotel: 3* Columbus (Port Columbus Airport CMH-East) Four Points

Who Me?
By Who Me?,
in

Oops - obviously should be "Easton" Area.

Got a total of 3 offers for a stay on 6/10 @ the above location. Checked the hotel list & the forum (back to ~12/2009) and confirmed that one appears to be the Four Points (3 Stars with: Fitness, Pool, Business Center, Internet & Golf - 90% recommended), but the other two are unknowns.

Here's what Hotwire says about the other two:

2.5 Stars with: Shuttle, Comp. Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business Center, Laundry & Internet - 85% recommended;

2 Stars with: Suites, Fitness, Laundry, Internet & Kitchenette - "still gathering reviews."

Spent a little time trying to figure them out, but couldn't seem to narrow it down that much.

Any thoughts, guesses, or other help?

Oh yeah, offered prices are: $59 for what appears to be the Four Points (another thing pointing towards it being the Four Points is that is a prior price); $53 for the 2.5 star and $79 for the 2 stars.

I'm sorry to say that the board don't have any 2* or 2.5* hotel reported for this zone. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this property. Sorry I could not be of more assistance

If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]