Hotwire Hotel: 3* Wisconsin Dells Hotel

JoJosMommy
By JoJosMommy,
in

Wisconsin Dells Area hotel 3* Hotel 5/22-24 $94 per night

Comp breakfast, Fitness Center, Pools (at least one), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High Speed Internet Access, Golf Near By

Recommended in 65% of customer reviews

2 Adults 1 room

I've relocated to Vegas and am wanting to take my son to the Dells for the first time, want to make sure its one of the resorts with the water parks.

Hotwire-all though I've never posted a topic I've booked the hot wire tab through this site several times. Thank you!!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, no hotels have been reported to the board in the Dells, and these amenities are fairly common in the Dells, so it's difficult to narrow it down.

The Dells Island Resort and Conference Center is $89 on Expedia for these dates - that does have a waterpark - and coupon code 10WINTER takes $10 off per night.

Reviews are mixed, but it is well-located down the street from Pirate's Cove (which was always a favorite stop in the Dells). I'd also highly recommend going to nearby Devil's Lake, which is absolutely beautiful.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I don't think it would be the Great Wolf or something along those lines; the 3* MAY be the Holiday Inn Express (the tripadvisor rating does match and the amenities appear to), but it could definitely be something else. Thank you for the compliment! I'm glad you've been finding Betterbidding helpful. The Dells is loads of fun - I haven't been there in a long time, but looked at the street view via Google Maps recently and was pleased to see that a lot of the things in the Dells from when I was younger are still there.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]