Hated your "win"

mamasoph
By mamasoph,
in

Have anyone ever bid and won a specific hotel that they somehow just don't want? I am just curious??? If you did, is there any way out of your winning bids? I read in a previous post about some re-bid (may not be the proper term) for something better that they have already won. I asked a question on it and I don't think I got a response. I can't seem to find that post again... :)

Any input would be interesting.

Thanks!

There is no way to cancel for a hotel you did not want. In terms of canceling because there was a problem with the bid, this would be an instance of if you entered the wrong dates by accident or something along those lines. Given the nature of the service - a discount service where you have to be willing to accept what you get - PRICELINE has even occasionally said no to some requests like this (wrong dates, selected wrong rating, etc)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]