Hotwire Hotel: 5* Center Strip

europe-chick
By europe-chick,
in

Hi,

I recieved lots of help from this forum last year when booking my Vegas hotel.

I'm considering booking again for Vegas for next month May, I'm currently comparing flight and hotel prices for a number of US cities, can't quite decide exactly where to go!

My question is this, I've been looking at 5* hotels in Vegas, when I booked last year there was a center strip option, this year there appears to just be south strip or north strip, would I be correct in thinking that north strip would be Venetian/Palazzo Wynn/Encore? what would south strip generally be for a 5*?

Many Thanks

europe-chick

The Central Strip area was recently changed to North Strip - changes/confirmation in terms of which hotels fall in the North Strip zone is not yet complete, given that the change only happened a few days ago. There may be properties that were in the Central Strip zone that now fall under a different zone (such as Caesar's Palace.)

Please provide the amenity icons that are showing with the listing in question.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]